Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Doctor Who The Horror Of Fang Rock Clip 1



I like Old School Dr Who much better than the new series because it was much more serious and had less wide-eyed mushy-gushy moments. There was an edge to the show. It was creepy and, at times, horrifying. There was no "escape" from this routine whereas now we face overly dramatic monologs that grate (more than anything we might have faced before !). I just can't get onboard with the new glossy look, and the lame in-your-face sense of wonder now being pushed.

3 comments:

brentos99 said...

you sound like "william shatner" --- "i just can get onboard"

SpookyOne said...

you are right Mr Brentos, I seem to have done a fair immitation of a Shatner monolog here ...
:)

SpookyOne said...

Thanks Sara,

This is my fun blog. I post whatever I find that I think is musically and/or visually entertaining.

I sometimes post analysis on the clips too.